Tuesday, April 7, 2009

wow. they really like me.

Otb threw me the best suprise birthday party ever. That's all I gotta say about that. Thanks for that shit guys. That was the best fuckin birthday I've ever had. Fun trip to sleeping giant too.
Got a new track called relax.
If dudes make it big ill be so happy.
Otb has got to be somethin big.
I just hope the right people hear it.
Its april 7th, so we got 13 days to drop this shit, and so far we have like 7 concrete tracks. 5 more n it should be piff.
Shoutout to young money.
Drizzy drake.
Weezy wee.
Yeezy.
Bigga.
T-pizzle.
C hamilton.
Cool kidz.
Can't forget about those guys.
Now that's what beat makin is about.
Cool kidz rock shit.
Id be honored to lay down a track with those dudes.
Mikey n chuck.
If you see this, hit a nigga up.
Word.

On a darker note,
Im lonely :\
I hope that when I make it to the top I got a queen to sit on the throne with.
Digz?

But I dnt want no robocop...

No comments:

Post a Comment