Friday, April 24, 2009

oh yeah.

There's a few things to say. Just to keep me up on my shit.
1. Wiz khalifa flight school mixtape/album/whateveryouwannacallit. Piffdeeno. I was lovin the kanye inspired post names but I have a feeling you're gonna see some wiz ones soon.
2. The tracks are...woah. Never dropped the mixtape. Decided just to get a good 20-30 tracks before we drop anything. Dig it? I mean, since the quality isn't the best and we can't really do much better with what we got, we may as well have quantity. Digz. But we got about 11 tracks as of now and a good 3-5 that are ready to record.
3. My shoulder fucking hurts.
4. Im trying to stop the weed smoking. It really isn't good.
5. I need a girl. Part 2. Diddy status. Dig it.

Speakin of which.
Sotp: I need a girl pt 2 - diddy n mario winnans

This is what I need, is a pretty woman next to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment