Saturday, April 25, 2009

hold on player, hold on, you can do it.

Good look on the premonitons beat charles. Glad I got to do some venting. Hit me up with that frustration beat. Id really appreciate that shit mah dude. Now that I think about it, you prolly won't, but wen were workin together in the future, im gonna give you a buck for not sendin me it.
In other words, today was kinda live. Chilled wit vato all day then he got drunk n turned into a douche like usual. No alcohol for vato anymore. He has a tendency of overdoing it and being a prick. Sober? He's cool as fuck. Me and vato been fuckin ridin out the past few days while bobbys away. Suprisingly it hasn't been as horrible as I thought. We've been doin some stupid but entertaining stuff. Looking forward to tomorrow cuz its saturday. Saturdays are usually good...
Gotta get on the track shit tho. I've been fuckin around but that's just it, fuckin around, nothing more. Got some good shit out tonight. Proud of that verse. Its deep and its hot. Charles hamilton influenced hardbody.
In other other words, I need to stop smokin weed. Headaches are fucking whackdeeno. My bad bobberino. Maybe that's why I haven't been smokin. Maybe its cuz my smokin buddy aint here. Idk. But weed hasn't really been gettin me high, or at least not as high as im used to. Shiiiiiit.

Shoutout to wiz!
Shoutout to sonic!
Shoutout to ye!

Sotm: welcome to heartbreak - yeezy/premontions - sonicthehamilton

I <3 my asian. Don't forget that assfuckshitdickbitchcunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment