Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've seen it...I've seen it before...

I could come up with some excuse as to why its been 10 days since my last post, but honestly, I've just been brushing it off. I mean, I don't really have to lie to you, seeing as you are me. I guess. Heh. Anyways. Its been another day in paradise. Unfortunately, we got absolutely nothing done today, and if anything, I fell a few steps back. Weed is whack. I need a new hobby. Not even a hobby. Music is my hobby. Whatever. Anyways, I need the same thing I've always needed: a fucking woman. You know the deal.
in other words, I really fucking miss you boogz, and I wish you were still here. There's so much shit we would've laughed at, so many bucks people woulda got, so many tracks we coulda made. Its a shame my dude. You left this world way too soon, and you're departure has affected so many peoples lives that I couldn't even begin to name each person because I don't think id be able to finish the list. You were a great person, you were hilarious, and you always knew how to make people laugh. Even though your body is gone, your spirit still lives in us. Everybody still remembers you, and everybody still looks for you, if that makes sense. Its hard to believe that in 3 months it'll be a year since you passed. You were my first friend I've ever lost and I can sincerely say that you changed my life. I mean, all of the events last summer changed me, but you as a person in my life changed me. Ever since I met you. I idolized you and I will for the rest of my days. I think the reason god took you was because there just wasn't enough space on the planet for all of the potential you had. They say only the good die young, and I've said it before and ill say it again, you were one of the best.
Rest in peace my brother. OTB really loves you and really misses you and would be nothing without you, litterally. This whole music thing is all because of you, and its all for you. Me, bobby, kam, vato, everybody over the bridge, we all are keepin it wavy in your memory. The wave never stops my dude.
Keep watchin over us. We really need you. This world is crazy, and I can sleep a lot easier knowin that I got a guardian angel lookin over me. Again, rest in peace my friend. We'll meet again one day, and hopefully when that day comes, we can sit back, smoke a jay, and talk about how great the world would be if oxygen was piff and water was vodka. Ha. Much love.

Boogie is my hero. Nuff said. Owww...

No comments:

Post a Comment