Monday, April 13, 2009

the l word post.

Hey.
Just let me confess...
On some real shit, I wish you were here
Or that I was there.
Either way id be happier then I am right now.
I think its funny that I can't find the right words or that I can't do the right things.
Ever.
I guess im just not confident enough for you.

If I came out the blue and asked you to marry me, would you take it seriously? Or would you laugh in my face?

Im leaning towards the latter.

I really hate being alone.

Its funny cuz like, I dnt even wanna feel this way about you.
1. I know you'll never feel the same way about me.
2. if I ever even had the chance to make somethin between us id prolly fuck it up anyways.
3. Your way outta my league.

But my head keeps spinnin,
And when im asleep,
Im dreamin of you,
And when I wake up,
Im thinkin of you,
And when think about you,
And dream about you,
It makes me want you so much more,
But when I see you,
I freeze up,
And say somethin stupid,
Or do somethin stupid.
I just wish i could lie down next to you without gettin nervous,
Or that I could look you in the eye without smilin,
Or that I could think about you without feelin like there's somethin missin,
Cuz then id be alright.
Your always only a phonecall or text away,
And I see you everyday,
But it would be sweet if I got to spend more time with you.

Dead ass.

N I love your brother, but I could fall in love with you.

You're never gonna see this.
But I hope you still get the message.

I really do care about you a lot kiddo.
And you really do make me smile.
So tell everybody that you know.
I got the right to put up a fight, right?

Chewie, if you knew me before, then maybe you'd be my girl.
Oh well. I guess im better off alone...

If I dream about you tonite, then I gotta bag you.

sotp: sooner or later - drake

Cuz the lights don't glow the same way that they used to
And I finally got a moment to myself.
You don't need no one else...

No comments:

Post a Comment