Friday, April 3, 2009

and I wonder.

Damn. Screwed up last nite. But I guess I kinda made up for it by doin it now. Its still the 3rd. Ha.
saul williams. You son of a gun. I admire your world. I really do.

I simply want to be
The love song
Dangling from her lips.

I want to be
The one she calls
On her cigarette break
Not the cause of it.

Now THAT is piff. This guy is a fuckin problem. Speakin of problems, charles hamilton is a monster. Im afraid of this dude. He says some sick shit that blows my mind, n his ability to make beats is fuckin outrageous. Feelin the at most im just mixtape.
Speakin of mixtapes, keep those eyes open for the shit were droppin. The so far the sessions have been hard n the hooks have been harder.
Only 17 days now.
Shoutout to asher roth.
Looks like we droppin our mixtapes on the same day.
In other news.
Please don't interrupt my happy ending...cuz I am not pretending...

Have you got it in you?

Cuz I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment