Tuesday, March 24, 2009

may as well go if I know its my prime

And until I fade, you'll be frozen in time...

I will always know...

If I had a chance to take back the promises I made, then maybe your face wouldn't fade to a mist everytime im high of the piff, and maybe jay wouldn't exist in your memory, I know you got a locker full of love songs and you lock her out of sympathy, cuz you're still feelin me, but now im on a fresh track, trained for the day that ill say im okay with myself, its a better road ahead but the weather never helps cuz I still slip n slide til I flip off the side of the street, to me you were less than a 3 when I left you but when I met you, you was the best thing, cuz ignorance really is a blessing, the truth is too painful and I am unable to cope without pills, your so cold I get chills when I think back, but I don't really know why Id think that you could float the same boat you sink. That's the reason why I will always know...

No comments:

Post a Comment