Thursday, March 19, 2009

the very first time that I saw your brown eyes...

I think I said hi. Or maybe I ignored you.
Everyone deserves a second chance. If I knew then what I know now...
Shit baedoll! Your really on my mind more than the guapo. I miss you. Isn't that shit crazy? I was just with you the other day, but I miss you like its been forever. Maybe that's cuz I know you aren't gonna call and just show up. Not tonight.
Tomorrow im waking up and getting fucking surgery, so I get so be fucked up on perks for a few weeks til I recover. Great.
That just makes it even longer before I see you again.
I can't believe I really sung that song acapella today in front of all those people. That was such a crazy adrenaline rush. Usually I get that feeling from gettin hurt or somethin like that, but not from singing. It was wierd. I felt so good afterwards. 2 days sober. Woah.
Its crazy. Life. Its fucking intense. I love it tho. And I love everyone.
Anyways, back to the whole point of this post.
Dear y.o.u.
If I ever fall in love again, ill be sure that the lady is you.
I promise.

Only difference between you and me is that when I make a promise, I intend to keep it.
But I still love you.
And I always will.
Because your my girl
And without you, id be heartless.
Baby come back.
I was wrong and I just can't live without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment