Friday, March 27, 2009

you keep it too real, boy

They fucked up the dbz movie. I was fuckin disappointed to say the least. I really expected them to be more accurate, but come on, were talkin hollywood, they love to chop up movies. If it was made in japan, it would've been done right. Suprisingly, the guy who played goku was pretty good. Yamcha too. And master roshi. Haha. Anyways...im feelin alright for now. Can't really tell the difference between high or not. wierd right? 9 days til my birthday. This should be a fun little count down. If I can manage to remember, then ill try to post at least once a day leading up to my birthday. I can't wait to get that new ds. That shit is hot. Haha. I pretty much got everything I need for the spring already. I got plenty of clothes, I got all of my mariujana accesories haha, and I got a pretty good grip on my shit. I can't wait to recover from this shoulder shit so I can get back to work. That moneys been on my mind lately. I've had no income for the past week and its drivin me crazy. K im done. Oww...

Song of the post: somebodys watching me remix - mysto & pizzi ya diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment