Friday, January 16, 2009

everydays a new day, this could be your last one...

Damn. Its been almost 2 weeks since I posted anything... im slippin...
I really am. Not just on the blod, but in life. I hope I can catch myself before I fall...
So far 09 hasn't been the year I expected, and im not too sure it will be, but then again, its still only january. Febuarys the month of love. I just wish it was meant for me. I need it. Either that or there's something else I need. My father doesn't even talk to me, my mother isn't happy with the way her life is, I don't really chill with my brother much, the girl I love doesn't love me, and on top of all that, I don't even love myself. I really do need something. Weed doesn't do it for me anymore, and looking back, it never really did. I mean, don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for weed, I wouldn't have the friends I have today, and im more than blessed for that, but then again, if it wasn't for weed, I wouldn't be in the situation im in now...
Ignorance really is bliss... that may be the truest thing I've ever been told...
If I never knew how it felt to be loved, then maybe I wouldn't miss it so much...
If I never knew how she loved, then maybe I wouldn't want it so much...
Maybe im just worried about the wrong things...
Why am I so paranoid?

No comments:

Post a Comment