Tuesday, February 17, 2009

okay, if I can zone...

once again, im in, the emotion is quick to give up and so I spit and live up to my minds content and I can think alotta shit up, I hurl, these niggas just spit up, wipe the shit up and light the piff up, I go harder then your abs when you sit up, these dudes should get up and take off, I got so many jays I stay facin my face off, bite your tounge bitch or imma slap the taste off, take me off the track like takin the bass off, the bass on I take on any challenger, I hit you nine times like fifty or j. Salinger, dudes cower in fear when I appear on the track don't call it a feature, my best feature is my next feature, the last one was somethin like a rap creature, I fine tuned it, my mind tuned into the lesson like a teacher, extract the wisdom and step back, im exact when I cut the beat, fuck it run that shit back, dunks slap the cement, I spent so much money on piff that all I got left is residue on my lips, so please leave the room if you don't smoke, no joke, every line I rhyme is two tokes, I call these dudes verses roachies, it aint even enough for a buzz, trust, I need least a blunt, or two, im through, three make my knees weak, four make me queasy, the fifth one get me feelin eazy, after that I can smoke an o like meezy, im the best so you best believe me. Oww...

No comments:

Post a Comment